A place where ancient monuments meet the flawless landscape. Traditional taverns host modern locals. Narrow cobbled sidewalks reveal the most significant landmarks. Eastern aromas cohabit in perfect harmony with western metropolitan sounds. Monumental meets detail. Tradition unites with contemporary. Secrets reveal the well-known. Aromas attune sounds.
Experience all these attractive diversities and meet the people behind them who love sharing the best of their country.
- Athens, Greece is 223 miles from Sitia.
- Crete has three airports: from west to east, Haniá, Iráklio (Heraklion) and Sitía.
- Both Iráklio and Haniá are linked to Athens by 4 to 7 flights daily.
- There are 4 weekly flights from Athens, Greece to Sitia during winter period and daily flights during summer period.
- Olympic Air operates the most nonstop-flights between Athens, Greece and Sitia. The average flying time for a direct flight from Athens, Greece to Sitia is 55 minutes
- Right now, 3 airlines operate out of Sitia Airport. Sitia Airport offers nonstop flights to 4 cities.
- Every week, at least 10 domestic flights depart from Sitia Airport. Moreover, there are several charter flights to European countries during the summer period.
- Immediate access to the property is provided by the Sitia county road towards Ierapetra and the north road axis connecting Sitia with Agios Nikolaos.